Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thing #16 MySpace

I truly enjoy MySpace. I have periods where I'm on there alot and then taper off again. It's been a great way to keep in touch with friends I no longer work with and with my nephew in California. I've even messaged my niece who lives a mile away when I've noticed we're on at the same time. I've had fun finding information about bands I listen to and seem to do that more than I look for items of professional interest.
Last fall I was making plans to attend an outdoor concert with some friends over MySpace. A friend of a friend was going to attend also. I checked out her profile and when I met my friends at the concert I felt like I already new alot about this new person. It was a very interesting experience and I felt more comfortable, especially since we ended up standing right in front of the speakers and couldn't hear each other very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home