Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thing #20 Flickr

I already had a Flickr account when I began Learning 2.0 but I rarely used it. Now that I've been encouraged to explore more of the features I've found fun things I can do with my photos. I went through fd's Flickr toys and especially like the odeas of the badge maker, magazine cover, and the jigsaw creator. I'm thinking of making a WW library jigsaw to test it out this weekend.
I played with the Yahoo Trip Planner, and just like everything else so far, found myself interested in what other people were doing. Can't believe I read about someone's treasure hunting trip in TN and NC.

I have an image on my Flickr account of my niece and one of her friends - now a VBPL employeee by the way. I'm so amazed when I see these two young women standing side by side when I remember how cute they were as babies!

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2008 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Just "Hi!" You have a very nice blog, as I would have expected.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home