Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thing #24 Podcasts

I'd played with podcasts before because there are shows I listen to on NPR in my car but sometimes miss because I don't eat lunch at the right time or just have a busy week. I explored and conducted searches on Podcast.net, Podcastalley.com, and Yahoo. I liked the organization of first two better than Yahoo and felt my search results were precise on them. I also liked the way their categories were set up and the listings of popular items in each category, like Sports. I added a feed for the show Marketplace to my Google Reader account. I already had one in ITunes for Left Right and Center, which is a weekly political show featuring pundits from all three sides if the spectrum. The only caveat with me for these is that I am trying to clean up and organize my life and I'd really just as soon go find these when I have time to listen, not just have them delivered and it's one more thing I feel like I'm behind on. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home