Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thing #25 Library Podcasts

The library podcasts I heard/saw made me so jealous. Good work Cindy! I listened to a variety of story time providers read on the Denver Public site. I liked that they had a quick link to the books being read. If they were video, though, we would have had more of the story time experience. I remember working at a library that had "dial a story" and "dial a booktalk" by phone and we thought it was so cool in the early nineties to put out stuff on there for customers to enjoy. What a difference! I enjoyed the Charlotte podcasts and especially liked the teen scavenger hunt that could be printed or downloaded to an MP3 player. I'm sure there are more kids downloading than printing. Like anything else on the web, it is very important to ensure that links and downloads continue to work on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home