Friday, February 29, 2008

Thing #29 Learning 2.0 Favs

I think my favorite new skills involve manipulating images. It is truly play, but sometimes productive. I enjoyed the image generators - they made me feel so proud of my little creations and I do believe I will actually use them again. I liked some of the Flickr mashups and feel confident I will use them for my personal benefit, but also on behalf of the library at some point. I am such a talker, and even though mine is rather pedantic, I have enjoyed adding items to my blog. It will probably eventually turn into some sort of UNC basketball rant area. I'm thrilled to find code available to copy and paste so that I can have videos clogging up the blogosphere just like everyone else these days!

This has forced me to learn things I've been promising to for a while. While I don't think I've got a solid base in everything, I certainly feel like I've had a good introduction and would like to learn more. My degree and knowledge was getting so rusty that I needed a tech update!

Guess I'll go bother Gale an Bryan and Diane on their blogs now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home